Friday, May 24, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (4)

If you're like me, and have countless books but still have no idea what to read sometimes, here are some tips for you to read during those fantastic days called The Weekend:


If you haven't started reading this series, you definitely should. This was one of the best books I read last year. 

This is one of my favorite series. The first four are better than the others though, but don't let that stop you from reading it. The books are very entertaining and funny.

Although this book starts kind of slow, it eventually makes up for it. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read the "I heart" series, but if it's as good as this book, I will love it.

I'm actually reading this book now and it's really good. For those of you with a kindle, you can get it here for free, so get it soon, 'cause all of you YA lovers are definitely gonna enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...