Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Favorite Quotes (3)

In this segment of my blog you can read my favorite quotes from the books I've read in the past few weeks.


"Suit yourself, but it really isn't a slumber party if you're not naked."
- The Bet by Rachel van Dyken

"The way I see it.. Is if you date a person in the morning, that gives you all day to play."
- The Bet by Rachel van Dyken

He laughs, "Volleyball's not your thing?" 
"Coordination's not my thing."
"But, you're dancing."
I smile up at him. "And you're leading. It's different. For one, there are no balls." My face flames red when I realize what I just said.
Peter chuckles and shakes his head. "Well, I might disagree, but since we're not playing with them, I'll just pretend you didn't say it."
- Damaged by H.M. Ward

"Holy crap, do you have a cow? That would be awesome."
"Yeah Chase, I have a cow under my bed. It's invisible though, so you can't see it. But sometimes at night it comes out to play. What the hell is wrong with your brain?"
- Elite by Rachel van Dyken

Note to self - if you have a bad feeling about something... If your gut is twisting at the idea of following through with a bad choice... Just say no. Do not be a yes person.
- Elite by Rachel van Dyken

I was really surprised when Monroe bounced into the room with a wide smile on her face. "Guess what!"
"You killed your brother?"
She rolled her eyes. "I'm not that lucky, no." With a huff she sat on her bed. "The Elect are throwing a party tonight and I get to bring you!"
Excuse me while I pull out my pom-poms. "Swell."
- Elite by Rachel van Dyken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...