Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (6)

I don't know about you guys, but I can never get enough of vampires. Twilight was actually the book that started this addiction, but ever since I found a lot more and better books. So I decided the theme of My Wishlist Wednesday this week is vampires!


Young Adult: Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) by Abigail Gibbs
I've read a lot about this book, mainly because the author is only eighteen years old, and she started writing the book at the amazing age of fourteen! Very curious about this one.

Paranormal Romance: Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau #6) by Lynsay Sands
I just love this series. Every book is about a different member of the Argeneau family and they are all delicious! The books I mean, of course.

Chick lit: The Werewolf Upstairs (Strange Neighbors #2) by Ashlyn Chase
Technically this is a paranormal romance but the first book felt very much like a chick lit to me, so I think I'm allowed to put it here.

Young Adult: The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
It's been awhile since I read the first book but what I remember most about it was that I was very impressed. The storyline was really, really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...