Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Book Challenge: July Sequel Month

Today I was invited by Kim from the dutch blog Daily Kim to join her book challenge. She's gonna read sequels only for the rest of this month. And I actually think that's a really good idea! I still have soooooo many sequels on my to-read pile and sometimes I keep postponing reading those books until I forgot what the series was about, and then I need to read the prequel first. Anyway, it's better to read them as soon as possible. So I picked out a few of the sequels I still have to read:


- Crave (Fallen Angels #2) by J.R. Ward
- Seizure (Virals #2) by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs
- Sweet Little Lies (L.A. Candy #2) by Lauren Conrad
- The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope #2) by Maureen Johnson
I'm gonna read the Dutch version of this book, but you will still be able to read my review here in English.
- Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead (reread)
- Pretties (Uglies #2) by Scott Westerfeld

I'm not sure if I can finish all of these, or maybe even read more, but stay tuned so you can read all of the reviews here in the next few weeks!

In the mean time, feel free to join this challenge and let me know what books you read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...