Friday, July 26, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (6)

It's been awhile since the last edition of Filling Up The Weekend, I had a few other fun blog posts on friday, but now I'm finally back with some tips for you all to read this weekend.

Young Adult: Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep
If you love Greek and Norse mythology, then you should definitely read this series. But be warned, it's highly addictive! For me it was impossible to stop reading after I finished the first book.

Chick lit/Young Adult: The Look by Sophia Bennett
This book is funny, entertaining and I love the message it sends to all the readers. Everyone who has ever dreamed of a modeling career, especially you girls should read The Look.

Chick lit: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
I have to be honest with you, I haven't read this one yet. But come on, it's a stand alone Sophie Kinsella. You know it's going to be good. 

Paranormal Romance: Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
This series is very underappreciated. That's why I'm asking you all to please read it. Georgina Kincaid is one of my favorite female book characters. She's a real badass and you're definitely going to like her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...