Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Dutch Read-a-thon

It might be weird for all my readers from the US that we never had a read-a-thon in the Netherlands, I think you guys have them monthly, but now it's finally going to happen here, too. From July 29 till August 4 we are going to read as much books as we can. Feel free to join the read-a-thon, no matter which country you're from. The more the merrier! To all of the dutchies visiting this blog: you can sign up here and follow @Leesmarathon on twitter. And who knows, you might even be able to win something, right here on my blog. Let me know if you're joining and what books you're going to read. This is going to be the first read-a-thon that I'm participating in and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

The books I picked to read are:


- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Dutch version)
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Fast Friends by Jill Mansell
- For You by Mimi Strong
- Shadow of Time by Jen Minkman

That should be more than enough!

I'm gonna post updates of the read-a-thon here on the blog so you can see if I really read more than I normally do. I already know I'm not going to do anything else than work, read, sleep and eat. Can't wait! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I've got a copy of Starcrossed lying around as well. If you send out a Tweet when you start reading it I'll read along with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I would love to participate (proud Belgian girl over here!) but I'm in Italy then... Hopefully there will be another one sometime soon ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...