Friday, July 5, 2013

Visiting the US through Young Adults

I've recently discovered this blogpost on Epic Reads. They've created a map with a YA for every state. So you can travel to every state through YA's. Isn't that awesome? I think it looks really cool. It's just that.. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I've only "visited" six states so far:



- California (Bloodlines by Richelle Mead)
- Illinois (Divergent by Veronica Roth)
- Maine (Delirium by Lauren Oliver)
- Minnesota (Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater)
- Pennsylvania (Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard)
- West Virginia (Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout)

But, I already have tickets to visit Massachusetts and South Carolina. (Does that even make sense? Ah well, you know what I mean..)

Check out the blogpost on Epic Reads and let me know which states you've been to!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...