Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Favorite Quotes (5)

In this segment of my blog you can read my favorite quotes from the books I've read in the past few weeks.

"As much as you wanted someone to chance and believed they could, they were in control of their life. Not you. And you could throw yourself against the wall of their choices until you were black-and-blue and dizzy as hell, but unless they decided to take a different road, the outcome wasn't going to be what you wanted."
- Crave by J. R. Ward

"As he walked out of the locker room, he stripped his bloody shirt and threw it in the garbage. Helen's vision stabilized again and she watched his bare back moving away from her. The last cobwebs clearing from her eyes, she decided that if Lucas was gay then she was going to get a sex change operation. He would be so worth it."
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


"Helen decided that the saying about 'time healing all wounds' was a bunch of bull and probably only worked for people with very poor memories."
- Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

"As far as I was concerned, the only bad book was a book that didn't have any pages in it."
- Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron

" 'Do you mind if we stop at the bookstore?' I said.
'What for?' I resisted the urge to say unicorns and rainbows.
'I just want to see if there's anything new out.' "
- Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...