Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (15)


Young Adult: Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie
I loved the first book, but was kind of disappointed by the second book. So I'm really hoping this third and last book will make up for that. The covers are certainly beautiful!

New Adult: The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #1) by Jessica Sorensen
It seems like all the Dutch book bloggers I know are reading this book, which made me curious of course. Almost everyone of them is in love with this book, so my expectations are very high!

Young Adult: Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings #1) by Jackson Pearce
Fairytales are actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I love that they're making new movies of all the old fairytales and when I found out this writer that retells some of the most famous fairytales, I put them on my wishlist immediately.

Chick lit: Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend by Sarra Manning
What do you do when you catch your boyfriend kissing your best friend. Forgive and forget, or get even? I know what I would do, but I definitely want to know what the writer made of the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...