Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (17)

It's been awhile since my last wishlist, so in the meantime my list grow a lot longer. Keep reading if you want to know which books I'm dying to buy!


Young Adult: The 5th Wave (#1) by Rick Yancey
Ever since I saw Rick Yancey in real life at a booksigning, I've been very curious about his books. This one is supposed to be really great so I'm definitely going to read it. I hope his books are as great as Yancey himself.

Romance: Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1) by Indigo Bloome
When I saw this book, my first thought was: Another E.L. James wannabe? But the synopsis intrigued me, and even though the ratings on Goodreads aren't all that great, I'm still going to read it. Stubborn is my middle name after all...

Romance: Mirror (Luke #1) by Cassia Leo
I don't like short stories or novella's, simply because they're too damn short. But this series is getting so many great reviews that I put on my wishlist despite my aversion towards short stories.

Young Adult: Angelfire (#1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Goodreads recommended this book to me because I loved Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini. Well okay then, if Angelfire is as good as the Starcrossed series, I'm definitely going to enjoy it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...